The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 23rd June
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Recent reports that suggest rural and regional Australians are driving long distances for cheaper medicines.
- The rise of bowel cancer in the under 50s and why early screening is vital to prevent this type of cancer.
- Aromatherapy and how essential oils can be of benefit to skin, mood and overall wellbeing.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Damien Gance, Co-Founder at Chemist Warehouse
- Associate Professor Graham Newstead, Head of the Colorectal Unit at the Prince of Wales Private Hospital and Director at Bowel Cancer Australia
- Tegan Abbott, Executive Director at Bosistos