The House of Wellness: Summer 2017
Australian model and mum Robyn Lawley is the champion of positive body image, heralding the importance of being comfortable in your own skin.
In our cover story, Robyn shares the challenges she has faced in the modelling world and why she is confident it is changing for the better, plus how we need to readjust what healthy really looks like.
This edition also features:
- A look at some of the famous faces that are bringing positive change in their own fields, from actor Cate Blanchett to tennis legend Serena Williams.
- An interview with Indigenous model Magnolia Maymuru and why growing up in a remote community hasn’t limited her ambitions.
- The power of psychology’s latest buzzword, thank you, and how it can do wonders for your happiness and wellbeing.
- Our back to school special, featuring nutritional lunch box ideas, how to help your child excel and why finding friends is more than child’s play.
- Plus an interview with elite netball’s Madi Robinson, how to eat your way to wellbeing, the rise of heart disease in women and so much more.
House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.