- 2 avocados, halved
- 80ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dukkah
- 3 tbs sesame seeds
- 70g (1/2 cup) pistachio kernels, finely chopped
- 3 tsp ground coriander
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
Lemony dream cheese
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) macadamia nuts or cashew nuts
- 3 tbs canned coconut milk or coconut cream
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
For the dukkah, toast the sesame seeds in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until golden. Add the pistachios, ground spices and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1 minute until aromatic. Stir in the salt and set aside to cool.
For the dream cheese, add all the ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
To serve, arrange the avocado halves cut-side up on individual serving plates and fill the holes of each with a tablespoon or so of dream cheese. Drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle over the dukkah and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Tuck in.