- 1 cup dates, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp Bioglan Marine Collagen Beauty Powder
- 1-2 tbs Bioglan Cacao Powder
- Maple syrup, optional
- 3 fresh mangoes, skin and pip removed
- 2 x 400mL cans coconut cream, chilled in fridge
To make the crumble, combine the dates, nuts, coconut, spices, collagen and cacao in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles crumbs. Add a dash of maple syrup if moisture is needed.
For the mango layers, place 2 mangoes in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Dice the remaining mango, finely.
For the coconut layer, spoon the coconut cream into a bowl and using an electric mixer, whisk until soft peaks form.
To assemble the trifle, place some of the crumble mix into the bottom of a glass, layer with the mango puree, whipped coconut cream, diced mango, and finish with some chopped macadamia nuts and shredded coconut.