- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp Bioglan Collagen Bone Broth powder mixed with ¼ cup hot water, let cool slightly
- 1 mild red chilli, seeds removed and thinly sliced (or chilli flakes) (optional)
- ¼ bunch parsley or coriander, chopped, reserve some for serving
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small avocado, skin and pip removed and diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Whisk the eggs, bone broth mixture, half the chilli, parsley or coriander, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
Heat olive oil in a medium sized frying pan, add the egg mixture and gently push the egg mixture around with a spoon for a few minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Remove from the heat and gently fold the avocado through the egg mixture.
Divide between two plates and top with extra herbs and remaining chilli.