The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 28th July
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- National Pain Week and the ongoing impact of chronic pain – both physically and mentally.
- How a world-renowned ballerina saved her dancing career with a natural pain relief option.
- How a TENS machine works to relieve pain.
- Jo Stanley, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Dr Edward Clarke, Osteopath
- Natasha Kusen, Acclaimed Australian Ballerina