The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 20th October
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- Asthma and how raised pollen counts throughout spring can impact on those struggling to keep their asthma under control, plus how to use a reliever correctly.
- World Osteoporosis Day and how to maintain bone health as we age.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Marg Gordon, Respiratory Educator at the National Asthma Council
- Greg Lyubomirsky, CEO at Osteoporosis Australia