The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show Sunday 18th June
Get well, stay well, live well and look fabulous with The House of Wellness radio show.
In this week’s episode the team chat with the Food Safety Information Council about how to store food correctly and avoid food poisoning, Gerald discusses the causes of gout and the lifestyle changes that can reduce its occurrence, plus a look at quitting smoking for Men’s Health Week and Australia’s newest mental health charity, Gotcha4Life.
- Larry Emdur, Host
- Michelle Bridges, Fitness Expert
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Rachelle Williams, Food Safety Information Council
- Chris Fagan, Brisbane Lions Senior Coach
- Gus Worland, Founder of Gotcha4Life