The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 8th September
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The causes, symptoms and treatment options for migraines in the lead up to Migraine Awareness Week.
- Australia’s first stroke ambulance and how this service is delivering expert stroke care to patients more quickly than traditional ambulances.
- Zoe’s raw cashew and lime mini cheesecakes recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Trevor Thompson, CEO at the Brain Foundation
- Sky Coote, Nursing Coordinator of the Melbourne Mobile Stroke Unit at the Royal Melbourne Hospital