The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 7th July
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The world-first study that found tobacco smokers have triple the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease compared to those that have never smoked.
- Why taking a break from alcohol throughout July will make you happier.
- The importance of cleansing your skin twice a day with a gentle cleanser like micellar water.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Jo Stanley, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor Emily Banks, Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health at ANU College of Health and Medicine
- Dr Marny Lishman, Health and Community Psychologist
- Bonnie Gillies, Celebrity Makeup Artist