The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 2nd September
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- How to protect ourselves from stroke, as well as the latest treatment options for those who’ve had a stroke, as part of Stroke Awareness Week 2018.
- The launch of this year’s Liptember campaign and the importance of raising funds for women’s mental health.
- Zoe’s Acai and Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Sharon McGowan, CEO at Stroke Foundation Australia
- Olivia Rodgers, Former Miss Universe Australia & Liptember Ambassador