The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 2nd February
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The ongoing spread of coronavirus and what the experts are saying about this rapidly spreading disease.
- The increased risk of asthma and allergies as Australia continues to experience prolonged smoke and haze.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Sally Obermeder, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Professor William Rawlinson, Senior Medical Virologist and Director of Virology at South Eastern Sydney and Illawarra Health Service
- Siobhan Brophy, CEO at National Asthma Council Australia