The House of Wellness Radio – Full Show 1st July
Get well, stay well, live well and look fabulous with The House of Wellness radio show.
In this week’s episode the team discuss:
- The benefits of hemp, and why it’s the superfood of the moment.
- What life is like for champion netballer Laura Geitz since becoming a mother to baby Barney, and her much-hyped court comeback.
- The House of Wellness Winter 2018 magazine featuring Sophie Monk on the cover, which is out now.
- Zoe’s hemp recipes, including her hemp fruit balls, hemp smoothie, and hemp pancakes.
- Ed Phillips, Host
- Zoe Bingley-Pullin, Co-Host
- Gerald Quigley, Community Pharmacist & Accredited Herbalist
- Laura Geitz, Australian Netball Champion
- Fiona Welsh, Editor of The House of Wellness magazine