The House of Wellness: Spring 2017
Delighted at taking a natural approach to life and relishing her time at home with family and friends, busy Aussie model Elyse Taylor is the perfect face for Nude by Nature’s latest campaign.
In our cover story, Elyse shares how she has traded her “angel wings” for a more down-to-earth approach to life and why she couldn’t be happier.
This edition also features:
- An interview with Sally Obermeder as she celebrates her five years cancer free milestone and how having made it through the dark days of breast cancer is now relishing motherhood and her growing lifestyle empire.
- A look at the benefits of having pets for our health and wellbeing, plus the work still needed to make our society a truly pet-friendly one.
- Zoe Marshall and her refreshingly open approach to work and life and how her latest TV role is taking her wellness journey in a new direction.
- How Neale Daniher’s commitment to finding a cure for the deadly Motor Neurone Disease (MND) is as strong as ever.
- Plus an interview with Jonathan LaPaglia on keeping ahead of the game in both work and play, a look at the dark side of clean eating, the latest in spring beauty trends, the social media traps you need to be aware of as a parent, as well as the symptoms that may indicate an issue with gut health, the athletes taking their training to the sky, and so much more.
Pick up your copy in-store now or with selected Sunday newspapers across Australia.
The House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.