The House of Wellness: Autumn 2017
With a new fragrance under her belt and a number of creative projects on the horizon, Australian singer Delta Goodrem remains one of our favourite artists.
In our cover story, Delta shares with us just how much she enjoyed the process of creating her first ever scent, as we discover what else this talented songstress is up to this year.
This edition also features:
- An interview with Julia Morris, the much-loved Australian comedian as she leaves the jungle for the stage for the launch of her one-woman comedy show.
- A look at medical tourism and why it has become such a burgeoning business in Australia.
- The many powerful benefits of getting a good night’s sleep – plus how to slumber the right way.
- Ten of the newest hair and beauty trends to try this autumn and the products that will help you achieve these looks.
- Plus an interview Tommy Little, how to stay active at any age, the barber who is helping the homeless and so much more.
The House of Wellness is published for Chemist Warehouse by News Corp Australia.