- 1 leek, outer leaves removed, washed and finely sliced
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 head large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp Bioglan Turmeric Powder
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tbs tahini paste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
To make the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl, set aside.
Heat oil in a fry pan over medium heat, add leek and sauté for 3-4 minutes until soft. Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until a ‘rice’ like consistency forms.
Add cauliflower to the pan and gently stir-fry until softened, then add turmeric and fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Add spinach and half the coriander leaves and take off the heat once lightly wilted.
In a bowl combine, cauliflower rice, pistachios, cranberries, tomatoes and goat’s cheese, before drizzling over the dressing.
Finish with a sprinkle of fresh coriander and serve.