- 60g (1/2 cup) cacao powder
- 100ml coconut oil, melted
- 125g peanut butter
- 140g (1 cup) coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100g (1 cup) almond meal
- 160g (1 cup) macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped
- Pinch of sea salt
- 125g (1 cup) fresh raspberries
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 20 cm square baking tin with baking paper.
Place all the ingredients except the raspberries in a bowl and mix to form a batter.
Spread the batter evenly over the prepared baking tin, dot the raspberries evenly over the surface and bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the top is looking firm and crunchy and gives a little resistance when lightly touched.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin, then cut into 12 pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.