- 1 tbs Bioglan Coconut Oil
- 1 leek, outer leaves removed, washed, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp each of paprika, cumin, coriander and turmeric, ground
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 500g jar of tomato passata
Sweet Potato Mash
Preheat oven to 180C.
Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add leek and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, then add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add spice mix and fry off for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add mince to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until browned before adding carrot, tomatoes and passata. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until mince is cooked through. Spoon into an ovenproof dish.
To make the topping, steam the sweet potato until tender, then mash with coconut oil until smooth and season to taste.
Spoon topping over the mince mixture, sprinkle with chia seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes.