Quick and easy to make, these gluten-free cookies are full of goodness and perfect for school lunches or afternoon tea.
- 1 cup tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tbs brown rice flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten-free)
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup sultanas or other dried fruit
- 1 tbs Bioglan cacao powder
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
Blend the chickpeas with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Spoon heaped tablespoons of the batter onto the prepared tray, flatten with a spoon or fork and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Cool cookies on the tray for at least 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.