- 125 ml (1/2 cup) almond milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp MCT oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or powder
- Generous pinch of pink Himalayan salt, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbs monk fruit syrup or 1/4 tsp green leaf stevia
- 70 g (1/2 cup) ice
- Filtered water, as needed
- Cacao nibs, to serve
Put all the ingredients except the ice and water in a food processor and blitz until combined, then add your ice and a little water and blend to your preferred consistency. Do not over-blend, or you’ll lose thickness and coldness.
Pour into a glass, top with a few cacao nibs and a little extra salt and enjoy right away.